Arkansas State University-Beebe Outstanding Alumni Award recognizes graduates who have reached exceptional levels of professional achievement.
The purpose is to recognize the educational and career achievements of ASU-Beebe alumni, their success as leaders in their professional field and the impact they have had and will continue to have on society and their profession. The award recipients are considered outstanding role models for current students.
Ideal candidate must:
• Be a graduate of ASU-Beebe
• Have achieved significant recognition or accomplishment in their chosen field, community service or service to ASU-Beebe.
Exclusions from Eligibility:
• Members of the current faculty and staff of ASU-Beebe.
The application process is simple and open to all. We encourage you to nominate someone you know for this honor.
When submitting a nomination for the ASU-Beebe Outstanding Alumni Award, please submit the following via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, mail to the address listed below or simply fill out this form:
• Official nomination form (click here)
• A 1‐page candidate overview or letter, which establishes the nominee’s credentials
• Documentation which supports your nomination
(examples include but are not limited to: candidate’s CV/resume, letters of support, work samples, company news releases, etc.)
ASU-Beebe - Office of Advancement
Attn: Andrea Cole, Development Officer/Major Gifts
P.O. Box 1000
Beebe, AR 72012
Nominations must be RECEIVED by 11:59 p.m. CT FRIDAY, APRIL 12, 2024 to be eligible.
• Eligible nominations are reviewed by the ASU-Beebe Selection Committee. Award selections will be made early June.
• Nominees not selected will be held over for reconsideration for additional years. If necessary, rollover nominations must be modified to fit within current guidelines/award criteria.
Immediately upon selection, award recipients and nominator(s) will be notified. Recipient names will be made public after individual award recipients have agreed to accept the award.
Garth Martin, 1954-56
Throughout his life, Garth has always believed in utilizing his abilities to accomplish things in spite of the odds. His advice to students is to apply themselves to their studies, maintain a positive attitude, and be involved in school activities.
For over 25 years, Garth has served on the ASU-Beebe Development Council, contributing to the college's growth and success. He has been a wonderful advocate for ASU-Beebe over the years and his dedication and commitment to education and community service are truly exemplary.